All-round Marketing Communications Specialist (part-time)
M&I Broadcast Services is the number 1 supplier of automation software in Radio Broadcast in the Netherlands. We make radio Social. Visual. Remote. On demand. We created OmniPlayer – used by almost all Dutch radio stations. 24 hours a day, to produce and broadcast the best radio shows.
Due to the enormous growth of OmniPlayer in various European countries, we are looking for an experienced all round marketing communications expert to support our growth internationally.
The key objective for this role is lead generation from middle to large radio stations (public and commercial broadcasters) across Europe.
Ready to play a role in the future of radio?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Maintain our website
- Manage our Brand
- Drive our social media presence on platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube.
- Coordinate SEO, SEA, advertising
- Organise trade shows, conferences, customer events
- Creation of content for mailings, newsletters, case studies, white papers, etc.
- Identify inbound leads and forward them to sales in our CRM tool
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar position in the broadcast/media industry
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- A MUSIC LOVER
- Hands-on self-starter who takes responsibility
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to think creatively and generate original ideas
- You get stuff done.
- Fluent in English
- You have some flexibility with regards to work hours (for instance around major trade show IBC)
- A competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Travel expenses
- Daily lunch
- Responsibility and the freedom to be creative
- You need to have a valid work permit to apply for this opportunity
- Place of work is Hilversum