JOB OPENING: WEB FRONTEND DEVELOPER (FT)
M&I Broadcast Services is looking for a Frontend Developer. As Frontend Developer at M&I, you will be responsible for creating mission critical user applications in React, for Nimbus and OmniPlayer. These applications are used by practically all major regional and national radio and television broadcasters in the Netherlands.
Together with the development team, you’ll be working on software that is used by the makers of several programs you hear and see daily. Your work will be very diverse, as you won’t be working on just one project. As you know all the latest tips, tricks and developments in interface and web development, your knowledge contributes to making our products even better.
- Have an analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Have 3+ years of experience working with modern web frameworks like Angular, Vue or React
- Have great communication skills, both spoken and in writing and think it is important to share knowledge
- Know everything about the latest trends and developments in web Frontend Development
- Look beyond your specialty or work field and know how to be critical
- Are comfortable looking at and working with code of in-house created back-end services
Nice to have
- Knowledge of and experience in React and React Hooks
- Knowledge of and experience in TypeScript
- Experience in CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and tailwind
- Knowledge of tools like Git, NPM, Webpack, Lerna and SASS
- Knowledge of C# and NodeJS
- Experience with CI/CD, automated testing (Jest/Puppeteer)
- Affinity with the media and broadcasting industry
What we offer
- An open and informal dynamic work environment at an established media company in Hilversum
- A competitive salary, dependent on your background and experience
- Great secondary employment conditions, such as a laptop, travel expenses, a pension scheme, vacation days and company lunch
- Personal growth
- The best team to work with!
About M&I Broadcast Services
M&I Broadcast Services develops mission critical software applications for the broadcasting industry. Crucial in our philosophy is that content should only be produced once, after which it can be distributed automatically to different media. Our software is trusted by media companies such as RTL, NPO, Radio 538, Slam!, QMusic and Talpa.
Please send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you soon.
Acquisition upon this job offer is not appreciated.
Due to the ever continuing growth of OmniPlayer in various countries, we are looking for software developers who can help us to further expand OmniPlayer and to respond to the latest trends in the rapidly changing media landscape.
Are you an experienced developer, motivated, have a passion for radio and music, and do you think it would be cool to listen to your favorite radio show using your software?
Do you also have knowledge of client-server architectures, cloud, audio over IP? Then we are even more excited!